ESPADRILLES. So excited about this Spring and Summer trend! Here are my favorite brands that sell the comfy and fashionable sun shoe:
Photos from the sick company @Soludos
Harrods April Magazine 2014
The trends for spring and summer are always a little lighter and brighter than their autumn/winter counterparts. However, nothing could have prepared us for 2014’s hottest colour story. Orange is, frankly, everywhere.
Favorite things found on the internet this week! April 11th 2014
Photos from top to bottom
Click on the name of the stores for direct links!
1. Nordstrom - $129.95 Jeffery Campbell does it again. These ‘Caprese’ leather sandals play off of the Birkenstock trend last summer. I am happy about this.
2. BOULEE Dress - $319.00 Two things sold me with this dress, the exposed back, and techno fabric. Yes, please!
3. ZARA - $80.90 Mini Fantasy leather bucket bag… ZARA continues to amaze me. This purse is unique and a total conversation starter.
4. Lizzie Fortunato - $196.00 Well, I think I have my new favorite stone. I am really into that rich royal blue. The highline cuff in Sodalite is beautiful!
5. Net-a-porter.com - $150.00 Maria Black Jewelry is awesome, and new to me. I am digging the ear cuff trend, even if it started back in 2013.
Favorite things found on the internet this week! April 4th 2014
Photos from top to bottom
1. ASOS Scarf- $41.39 Pop of color. This is a make a statement piece.
2. Club Monaco Booties - $395.00 Made in Italy and a classic. Color, Cognac Leather is my fav.
3. Nordstrom Drama Floppy Hat - $78.00 Usually, I tend to favor neutral colors for a sunshine ready straw hat but something about the navy and red works!
4. The Velvet Underground Tee - $40.00 This top rocks, speaks for itself.
5. ZARA - Ripped denim jeans - $39.90 ZARA jean shorts tend to stretch out (made from cotton), I recommend going a size smaller.
While waiting for my eyebrow wax (I was early) at Spruce and Honey (more about this amazing waxing parlor later), I scoped out the illuminating nail polish display. It was the first time seeing the RGB colors in person, they are so beautiful and unique. One of my favorite colors is #113, named Sea (in photo). It is a mix of dark emerald and metallic, a perfect color to make a statement.
What is cool about the RGB brand is no Formaldehyde or Toluene is used to make their products. They are all made in the USA andddddd it is also “cruelty free” (no innocent animals harmed)! If you are into changing up your nail colors as much as I am, check out the RGB site here!