Finally, the fashion icons of the world give us the OK to wear blankets in public. It’s not a bad look…
Models make it look easy. I dig it.
Veroniek by Victor Demarchelier for Numero #156
ESPADRILLES. So excited about this Spring and Summer trend! Here are my favorite brands that sell the comfy and fashionable sun shoe:
Photos from the sick company @Soludos
Harrods April Magazine 2014
The trends for spring and summer are always a little lighter and brighter than their autumn/winter counterparts. However, nothing could have prepared us for 2014’s hottest colour story. Orange is, frankly, everywhere.
Favorite things found on the internet this week! April 11th 2014
Photos from top to bottom
Click on the name of the stores for direct links!
1. Nordstrom - $129.95 Jeffery Campbell does it again. These ‘Caprese’ leather sandals play off of the Birkenstock trend last summer. I am happy about this.
2. BOULEE Dress - $319.00 Two things sold me with this dress, the exposed back, and techno fabric. Yes, please!
3. ZARA - $80.90 Mini Fantasy leather bucket bag… ZARA continues to amaze me. This purse is unique and a total conversation starter.
4. Lizzie Fortunato - $196.00 Well, I think I have my new favorite stone. I am really into that rich royal blue. The highline cuff in Sodalite is beautiful!
5. Net-a-porter.com - $150.00 Maria Black Jewelry is awesome, and new to me. I am digging the ear cuff trend, even if it started back in 2013.